We request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it by commercially acceptable means to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information with the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use on our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Disable cookiesYou can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see browser Help to learn how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to newsletters:
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- Form-related cookies:
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies:
To provide an optimal experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the Web’s most widespread and trusted analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so we can continue to produce compelling content.
- This site uses Facebook Pixel which is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising.
- This site uses HubSpot which is marketing and sales software that helps businesses attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
- This site uses Matomo Analytics which is a free and open source web analytics application that runs on a PHP/MySQL web server.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
User CommitmentThe user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and information that Digital Loux offers on the site and with enunciative, but not limitative, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, legal gambling houses (e.g. Betway), games of luck and chance, any kind of illegal pornography, of apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Digital Loux, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage previously mentioned.