By accessing the Digital Loux
site, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Digital Loux’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Digital Loux site;
- removing any copyright or other proprietary notations in the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Digital Loux at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Digital Loux’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Digital Loux makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- In addition, Digital Loux does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Digital Loux or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Digital Loux, even if Digital Loux or a Digital Loux authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Digital Loux’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Digital Loux does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Digital Loux may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. However, Digital Loux does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Digital Loux has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Digital Loux of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Digital Loux may revise these site terms of service at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Digital Loux and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.